Friday, June 11, 2010

Kaitou Saint Tail

From now on. I'll be posting things of Saint Tail for you convenience.
I've always loved Kaitou Saint Tail but it's so hard to find music/pics/episodes...without searching your brains out. I've decided that I'll upload music and manga scans here from now on. Because I can. And I love that show so much. When I'm done posting Saint Tail stuff. . . Who knows maybe I'll post some other stuff too.


Anyways I hope you find this blog/website...Helpful.

And...Enjoy. ;D

6 comments:

  1. It'd be SO wonderful if you could post the scans for the manga. I've looked everywhere [because first of all I was hoping to buy all 7 volumes, but KST is out of stock...:( ]
    So, I hope that you can upload the scans. Even if they're raw, I know a site where I can translate them.

    Onegaishimasu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to ask if you have the original CDs of the soundtrack of Kaitou Saint Tail addition to the mp3 you posted here? Can you answer my mail deg.black80@gmail.com if you want to thank you happy holidays Danny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to ask if you have the original CDs of the soundtrack of Kaitou Saint Tail addition to the mp3 you posted here? thank you happy holidays Danny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Last year I found an exact copy (lossless) of all the cd.
      Happy Holidays

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the uploads. My childhood memories pops into my head all in a sudden and I just want to get myself into the universe of Kaitou St. Tail. Then I found your site.

    ReplyDelete